Shock absorbers and other suspension components should be paid the same level of attention in inspection and care out of respect to the intrinsic role they play in your vehicle’s road handling. All springs, bushes, and suspension arms should always be thoroughly examined and checked for damage and/or wear.
Don't trust your vehicle's suspension and brake repairs to anyone but the professionals.
Contact us now for exceptional shock and suspension services in the Illawarra area.
Six Suspension Warning Signs
These six warning signs may be telling you that something is wrong with your suspension. If you notice any or all of them, we recommend you get your vehicle to Illawarra Tyrepower as soon as possible.
- Your car dips forward when braking
- Car doesn't handle properly around corners
- Noises from the corners of your car
- Having to drive around corners at slower speeds than normal
- Unusual tread wear on your tyres
- Moisture present on or around your shock absorbers
A professional suspension check-up by Illawarra Tyrepower will include listening to your query, taking the vehicle for a test drive and a full inspection of shock absorbers, springs, struts and all suspension system parts to check for faults or damage. Contact us at one of our locations to arrange a check-up.